Saturday, December 4, 2010

Days Get Shorter and Depression Gets Deeper

Im sad Im lonely Im not happy with where I am right now. This blog is my journal, its not cyclingnews and I dont want to rewrite a race report with my sub-par writing skills. I want to use this space to express my emotions about this fucked up life that I'm living. Finally I feel something. I miss my family, I miss my girl. I love my sport. I want to be a doctor someday. I want to fall in love. I want to want something more than I want to be the best in my sport. No one reads my shitty writing. Sometimes I think that I only am doing this sport just because all you assholes said that I'd never amount to anything. Fuck you. Every pedal stroke brings me happiness and anger. I'm addicted. I don't owe anyone shit, no matter how gifted you think I am. This is where I am because of my choices and commitments that I've made. I wish that I wasn't poor. I love bike racing.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, some of us read it just to see where you are and what you are doing. take it from an old man, you only get one chance to be young and try to do new things. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have six bookmarks. You're one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of us read this because of the love others have for you, those that realy know/knew you

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was quite poetic I must say

    ReplyDelete